The Scientific Program Committee of IASGO 2016 cordially invites you to submit abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted online via the official congress website "Online Submission System" by no later than June 14, 2016.
Submitted abstracts can be revised on the website during the abstract submission period.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: June14, 2016
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 30, 2016
- Deadline for Early Registration: July 29, 2016
* Applicants selected for the Travel Grant will have 100% of the registration fee fully waived. Notification of awardees will be announced on June 30 with the Abstract Acceptance Notification.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the link provided on the IASGO2016 website only.
Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the main author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after making your submission. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to June 14, 2016
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced via e-mail by June 30, 2016.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words; the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Figures and tables are not permitted.
- Read and follow the submission procedures that are available at www.iasgo2016.org, which will be available at each step of the process. If you have questions about the procedure, please contact the IASGO2016 Secretariat at email@example.com.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the website. Use upper and lower case characters. Do not use all upper case.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to the main author by June 30, 2016.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by July 29, 2016, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) by July 29, 2016.